What To Do After One Of Your First 20 Prospects Asks You
As you continue connecting and acquiring your first 20 prospects with MY office, you’ll get asked the following question
Can I get a rate? When you do – great work! You’re well on your way to completing your first task and becoming a highly productive freight sales agent.It’s now important that you stay professional, clear, succinct, and most of all, honest. Prove that you’re trustworthy and people will trust their business and money with you.
When this happens during this time:
- Your ONLY goal is to acquire my first 20 prospects.
- You have no access to our top notch Freight System.
- You have no other resources for quoting freight rates.
- You have the ability to connect with the marketplace.
- The sooner You finish this task before the 1 week time frame,
- The sooner You have access to our top notch Freight System,
- The sooner you’ll quote freight rates to your prospects, so
- Complete your first 20 customer prospects ASAP!
So, when prospects ask for an actual freight rate, reply with this:
Send Me The Load Info.
Then rush to get our top notch freight system as soon as possible.